Thursday, August 8, 2013

Welcome to 3rd grade!

Dear Third Grader,

My name is Mrs. Patton, and I am very excited to be your teacher! This year, we will be having lots of fun together. Below are a few pictures of me and my family, and a sneak peek at some of our adventures this summer.

We traveled to Michigan this summer for a family vacation, and to watch Kennedy and Kaylee play basketball! 
                                                 
This is a picture of my family.  My husband's name is Joe, and I have two wonderful stepdaughters, Kennedy and Kaylee! 
                                             
In my free time, I like to play tennis, read, walk my dog, George, and spend time with my family!


                                         


George is a five year old goldendoodle. Above, is a picture of George!! He weighs 60 pounds, but he still thinks he should be able to sit on my lap!! Haha!! I am looking forward to a great year!! :)

Love,
Mrs. Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment